论文部分内容阅读

平时与你的家人计划好(逃生后)在外面集合的地方。
Always plan an outside meeting place with your family.
知道(火灾发生时)离开的出路——得有逃生计划。
Know your way out—have an
escape plan.
确保你知道紧急出口的位置。
Make sure you know your
way to the 1)emergency exits.
在打开门之前,从下面看看门的外边是否着火了。
Before opening your door, look
3)underneath to see if there’s fire on the other side.

火灾发生时别搭乘电梯。
Never use an 2)elevator during a fire.
浓烟和有毒气体对人体的伤害大于火焰本身。
Smoke and poisonous air hurt more people than actual flames.
如果你处于接近地面的低位,就会少
吸入一些浓烟。
You’ll breathe less smoke if you stay low to the ground.
在低于浓烟的位置用手和膝盖爬行。4)Crawl on your hands and knees below the smoke.
你应该尽快撤离(火灾现场)——别停下来打119。
You should get out asap—don’t stop to call 119.
一旦你出来了,别为了拿任何东西而返回。
Once you’re out, do not go back in for anything.
如果你被困了,从窗户探出身体,大声呼救。
If you’re trapped, lean out a window and yell for help.
千万别躲在床底下或是衣柜里。
Never hide under a bed or in a closet.

如果你在自己房里被困,堵住门周围的缝隙以隔离浓烟和高温。
If you’re trapped in your room, keep smoke and heat out by 5)blocking
6)cracks around the door.
你应该每年进行家庭消防演习,每年两次。
You should practise home fire 7)drills twice a year, every year.
用湿布捂住你的嘴,避免吸入浓烟。
Place a wet cloth over your mouth to protect yourself from smoke.
如果你身上着火了,别跑!停下,卧倒,在地上打滚。
If you catch on fire, don’t run! Stop, drop, and roll on the ground.
总是要严肃对待火灾警报。
Always take a fire alarm seriously.
如果警铃在你逃生的路上,拉响它。
If the alarm is on your way out, pull it.
关上门避免火灾蔓延。
Close doors behind you to prevent the fire from spreading.
赶紧用水冷却烧伤的位置,然后寻求医药治疗。
Quickly cool any burns with water and seek medical attention.

